Welcome to my Luna Controller Review. It is the best wireless controller for Luna. If you want to learn more about Luna then complete my informative Luna Controller Review.
All Features of Luna Controller:
– Upgrade your Luna gaming experience with Luna Controller: Designed for Amazon’s cloud gaming service where it’s easy to play games on devices you already own.
– Luna Controller over Cloud Direct connects directly to Amazon’s custom game servers, reducing roundtrip latency by 17 to 30 milliseconds vs. a Luna Controller using a Bluetooth connection on Windows PC, Mac, and Fire TV.
– With Cloud Direct technology, Luna Controller talks directly to the cloud. There is no need to pair to each device, making it easy to transition your game from one screen to the next on compatible Windows PC, Mac, Fire TV, Fire tablet, iPhone, iPad, Chromebook, and Android devices.
Keep Reading Luna Controller Review
– Connect over Bluetooth and USB to play games outside of Luna on Windows PC, Mac, and Android devices.
– Launch Luna games with Alexa – On Fire TV and Fire Tablets, press and ask Alexa to easily get to your games. Try “Alexa, play ‘Sonic Mania Plus.’
– Built for gaming – Low-friction thumbsticks, a comfortable textured grip, and wireless gameplay powered by 2 AA batteries.
– Works great with Fire TV to play games from Luna’s growing library or pair over Bluetooth to play games outside of Luna or use as a remote control.
What You’ll Get NEW in Luna Controller?
– Luna Controller can be powered using a USB-C cable without batteries (USB-C cable not included).
– And Luna Controller uses 2 AA batteries, included in box. Luna Controller also supports AA standard rechargeable batteries.
– Then Luna Controller supports Luna gameplay on iPhones and iPads when connecting with Cloud Direct technology only. Luna Controller currently does not support gameplay over Bluetooth or USB on iPhone or iPad devices.
– Luna Controller requires a Windows driver to play games over Bluetooth outside of Amazon Luna.
How to Set Up and Use Luna?
1. Download and install the Luna Controller app on your mobile device.
2. Install 2 AA batteries. Power up by pressing the home button for 3 seconds. You will see an orange light spin around the button.
3. Open the Luna Controller app and follow the on-screen instructions to set up Cloud Direct.
Luna Controller technical details:
Some User’s Questions & Answers about Luna:
1. Does this remote connect to apple tv and work with Apple Arcade games?
Answer: It’s supposed to, it will show connected. But I have yet to find a game that recognizes the controller. I’m eagerly awaiting whatever update that’s needed to make this actually work, or be corrected on this…
2. Will it play games on an old fire stick?
Answer: Yes, the Luna Controller can connect to FireTV over Bluetooth, which allows customers to navigate the Fire TV menus or play games downloaded from the App Store. One neat feature of the Luna Controller is that when you are connected to a Fire TV over Bluetooth when you start playing a Luna game the controller will automatically switch to Cloud Direct for the lowest latency (if you have set up to connect over Cloud Direct through the companion app).
3. Can you use it for mobile games?
Answer: Yes, you can connect the controller via Bluetooth on Android to play games downloaded from the App Store, and when playing on Luna it will automatically switch to Cloud Direct for the lowest latency (if you have set up to connect over Cloud Direct through the companion app).