Introduction – TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Review
Welcome to my TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Review.
TP-Link AC1750 is a smart WiFi router. It is a dual-band gigabit wireless internet router. The dual-band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high-speed internet. The dual-band router provides 450mbps for 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps for 5GHz.
TP-Link AC1750 router reduces buffering. This is ideal for 4K streaming. It adds 3external antennas for long-range Wi-Fi. The Archer A7 works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control, and QoS. It is perfect for a home, office, or any public area.
What You’ll Get to Enjoy This Wireless Internet Router?
- Router for wireless internet. It works with Alexa. It is compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac, and older.
- Dual-band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high-speed internet. The 450mbps for 2.4GHz and the 1300Mbps for 5GHz. It reduces buffering and is ideal for 4K streaming.
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports. The fast access to multiple connected wired devices. It is ideal as a gaming router.
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server. You can easily share your USB drive content.
- TP-Link tether app easily set up. The app remotely manage your home network.
- Industry leading Manufactures 2-year warranty.
- It has got JD Power Award. The Archer A7 is the highest customer satisfaction for wireless routers in 2017 and 2019.
Product Description Of TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
AC1750 is a Wi-Fi router/wireless router. It is one of the routers for wireless internet. It is the best wireless router for the home. AC1750 is a dual-band router and gigabit router. Ideal as internet router also gaming router. Long-range coverage with high speed.
It is compatible with all 802.11ac devices and below. 5ghz router/5g router Frequency Range: 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Interface Available: 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Ports. Protocols Supported: Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 7 Windows 8/8.1/10. Also System Requirement: MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux. Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
Specifications Of TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
- Ethernet Ports: 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
- USB Ports: 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Buttons: Power On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Antennas: 3 Fixed Antennas
- External Power Supply: 12VDC/1.5A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.6×6.4×1.3 in. (243 X 160.6 X 32.5mm)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 1300Mbps at 5GHz, 450Mbps at 2.4GHz
- CE EIRP: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
- FCC Transmit Power: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Reception Sensitivity: #5GHz – 11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -76dBm 11ac HT20 mcs8 : -68dBm, 11ac HT40 mcs9: -64dBm 11ac HT80 mcs9: -61dBm. #2.4GHz – 11g 54Mbps: -77dBm 11n HT20 mcs7: -74dBm, 11n HT40 mcs7: -72dBm
- Wireless Function: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, QSS, Wireless MAC Filter
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP(Dual Access), L2TP(Dual Access), Bigpond
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
- VPN Server: PPTP, Open VPN
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Blacklist, Whitelist
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- USB Sharing: Supports Samba(Storage), FTP Server, Media Server, Offline Download
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Wireless Router Archer A7 x 1
- Power Adapter x 1
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable x 1
- Quick Installation Guide x 1
Product Information Of TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
- Style: AC1750
- Frequency Band Class: Dual-Band
- Brand: TP-Link
- Control Method: Voice
- Number of Ports: 5
- LAN Port Bandwidth: Gigabit
- Data Transfer Rate: 1750 Megabits Per Second
- Control Method:
- Product Dimensions: 9.59 x 6.32 x 1.29 inches
- Item Weight: 14.9 ounces
- ASIN: B079JD7F7G
- Item model number: Wireless Router Archer A7
- Batteries: 1 Unknown batteries required
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 star, 53,095 ratings
- Best Sellers Rank: #22 in Electronics, #2 in Computer Routers
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: May 27, 2018
- Manufacturer: TP-Link
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Features Of This Wireless Internet Router
Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. WiFi Coverage
The Archer A7 delivers exceptional WiFi coverage throughout your home. As there are three high-gain antennas and strong amplifiers that connect every device. It connects from the living room to the backyard.
Fits Most Families
With more devices in homes today, you need a solid router to keep up with WiFi demands. AC1750 routers pack the speed and range most families need at an affordable price. The Archer A7 provides the best value for your dollar. It delivers the perfect mix of performance and features for most homes.
Connect up to 50+ devices
The Archer A7 easily handles the demands of every device in your home. It has a powerful CPU for high-speed processing, solid hardware backed with advanced technology, and bandwidth prioritization (QoS).
High-Speed WiFi For Your Needs
3x faster AC1750 WiFi ensures smooth gaming and a 4K streaming experience. Dual-band WiFi supports more devices with few disruptions.
Secure WiFi for Your Family
Keep your family safe and devices secure with advanced WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption. It also keeps your family safe with parental controls and guest access.
Works with Alexa
The Archer A7 can turn on/off the guest WiFi with Alexa voice control.
Easy Setup And Management
With the simple and intuitive Tether app, you can set up your router in minutes. You can manage your WiFi at home or check-in remotely through the cloud.
Compare With Other Wireless Internet Router
What’s About Warranty and Service?
Tp-Link warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material. They warrant this product to be under normal use and service conditions. If it fails to operate under normal use, Tp-Link warrants this product.
Tp-Link offers 2years international warranty on this Wireless Internet Router. The warranty counts for a period of 2years on the Frame from the date of purchase. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Why You Should Like It?
TP-Link AC1750 is a dual-band smart WiFi router. It is also known as Archer A7. The dual-band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high-speed internet. It has 2.5 gigahertz which is gonna give you up to 450 megabits per second.
The 5 gigahertz give you up to 1300 megabits per second. It’s made out of plastic. It looks nice. This being my second tp-link router. I personally love the reliability of this product. They have excellent tech support when needed.
This model comes with an app. The app is called the “TP-Link tether app”. The app is very easy to use. The router’s optional mobile app has a ton of features. You can dig into it if you want to get deep into all of the router’s possibilities.
It has an amazing CPU for rapid handling, strong equipment upheld with cutting-edge innovation, and transmission capacity prioritization (QoS). The Archer A7 can without much of a stretch handles the requests of each gadget in your home. If you buy it, it will be a great router with a great deal.
Final Opinion – TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Review
TP-Link AC1750 is a Wi-Fi switch/remote switch. It is one of the switches for the remote web. It is the best remote switch for the home. AC1750 is a double band switch and gigabit switch. The AC1750 switch diminishes buffering.
Ideal as web switch likewise gaming switch. Long-range inclusion with high velocity. This is ideal for 4K streaming. It adds 3external radio wires for long-range Wi-Fi. The Archer A7 works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control, and QoS. It is ideal for a home, office, or any open region.
It’s also about as plug-and-play as it gets. Its competitive price and free return guarantee made it relatively painless. This is a seriously stout router for the cost. The TP-Link doesn’t drop a signal and the speed is insane.
Finally, I want to say you can choose TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router. If you see the overall user opinion then it’s really awesome. Over 53,095 people rate this wireless router as GOOD. Thanks for reading my TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Review.
Thanks, dear readers for reading all the blog posts and staying with us. I hope you will purchase this beautiful wireless router by selecting the right product and click on the link below. I hope everybody on this site also had a great day.